Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Daring Female

It took me a while... but I did it : ) M, you'll be proud of me! Pumpkin & Ricotta Lasagne, above.

Do you ever get 'comfortable' in life? So comfy that you just seem to move through the days doing what needs to be done and feeling ok about it, but not really feeling that sparkle?

Daring Female is a gorgeous site that helps chicks around the world find that sparkle again, by daring themselves to leap free from the 'comfortable' - whether it's trying a new dish (above - ta dah!), taking a different route to work, going trapezing or create more art.. or whatever their heart tells them!

So I am working on daring myself at least once a month in this fabulous year of 2008 - January is now done.

Hmmm what shall I do for February??!! Suggestions, friends? Is there something that you are keen to dare yourself on this year???

xx girl30*

No comments: